Industry Specific Expertise
Our software developers are organized in virtual divisions that have the domain expertise and know-how within each industry to offer exceptional app development solutions. Our developers are quick to relate and understand our customers’ needs given their industry experience.
Our application developers work within your native time zone to allow real time collaboration and a true “branch location” feel, where our project managers are available to you through your business hours to ensure communication between a globally distributed technical resource pool.
Scalability & Support
We work with you based on your software development objectives to find the areas that are best suited to bring you value and the quickest return on investment. Based on your needs, we define specific tactics and dedicate a team that can ramp up or down as necessary.
Source Code & IP
Our fully customizable software solutions require no licensing fees at project completion. Under our agreement, you will own the source code and intellectual property of your proprietary software.
We are a values-driven organization. It is about who we are. It is our character. It is reflected consistently in all our behavior. The Spirit is deeply rooted in the unchanging essence of RIBUS. But it also embraces what we must aspire to be. It is the indivisible synthesis of the four values. The Spirit is a beacon. It is what gives us direction and a clear sense of purpose. It energizes us and is the touchstone for all that we do. Our values reflects in the work we do.
Adhere to the highest professional standards
- Put client interests ahead of the firm’s
- Observe high ethical standards
- Preserve client confidences
- “Dont just talk – but deliver” attitude
- Manage client and firm resources cost-effectively
Improve our clients’ performance significantly
- Follow the top-management approach
- Use our global network to deliver the best of the firm to all clients
- Bring innovations in management practice to clients
- Build client capabilities to sustain improvement
- Build enduring relationships based on trust
Create an unrivaled environment for exceptional people
- Be nonhierarchical and inclusive
- Sustain a caring meritocracy
- Develop one another through apprenticeship and mentoring
- Uphold the obligation to dissent
- Govern ourselves as a “one firm” partnership